There are quite a lot of briefing papers out there now. To avoid overload we include just a few:
- WLFOE evidence to Transport Committee (2018 -prior to final NPS)
- Coalition General Briefing (2017 – prior to final NPS)
- Economic benefits -Truth (WLFoE briefing 2018 -based on final NPS)
- Coalition Briefing on Labours’ 4 tests ( 2017- prior to Labour policy announcement 20 June 2018)
- Aviation Environment Federation Climate Change Briefing
A number of briefings have been prepared by the Heathrow Coalition and its members/supporters. They are targeted particularly at MPs, aiming to influence the vote in Parliament, but they are equally relevant to anyone who wants to understand the real arguments and evidence. See also various campaign websites for briefings.